Monday, July 1, 2013

Experimenting Publicly

Good Monday Morning, and Happy July!
I am still learning about layout and posting pics. With this one, I am experimenting publicly. You all get to watch as my page evolves!  I was trying to be cool and different and kinda artsy-fartsy with my b & w sunglasses pic at the top of my page.  I don't know, maybe I should leave that kind of thing up to my musician/artist son.
Here's a recent one of me with my hubster. I almost always get that squinty thing when I am laughing.
I am working on my next blog...all about funny and embarrassing pregnancy stories. OH YES, I am going there!
Have a great day, my friends.

3 comments:

  1. I think they both look great but the new one is more the real you and can see the humour of your soul in it. Well done.
    Fee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete